Affiliates, IARs & Introducers
Become an Affiliate, IAR or Introducer
If you are not authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) we can work with you using many of our products on an affiliate basis.
As an affiliate you can assist in providing an enhanced service to your customer whilst earning commission for introductions you make that are identified as resulting in sales.
The products currently available on an affiliate basis are below, the links will take you to our direct websites:
- Able2Travel Travel Insurance - for people with pre-existing medical conditions.
- Voyager Plus Travel Insurance - flexible and competitive cover for all kinds of trips and holidays.
- Voyager Europa Travel Insurance - specifically for those travelling to Europe, ideal for anyone applying for a Schengen VISA.
- Voyager European Breakdown Cover - providing peace of mind whilst driving on the roads in Europe.
- High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance - for travel to high risk destinations/travelling against FCDO advice.
- Dreamsaver Wedding Insurance - multi-award-winning cover for weddings costing between £6,000 - £80,000.
- InsuraWedding Wedding Insurance - great value cover for weddings between £3,500 - £15,000.
- InsuraTrip Travel Insurance - great value cover for weekend trips, family getaways and more.
Working as a Voyager affiliate we will give you bespoke links to put on your website to access our online booking system. These links will identify you as introducing the client to us and enable us to pay you commission based on the policies that have been purchased. Commission varies on a product by product basis.
For certain products, we are able to provide you with marketing collateral such as leaflets that your customers are able to take. So, for example, if you have a wedding venue then you could have personalised leaflets available for your clients.
Whichever way you choose to work with Voyager, you can be assured of our dedication to helping you achieve your business goals. Contact us today to discuss further.