For UK and EEA* residents and UK residents Travelling Against FCDO Travel Advice
* We can provide Voyager Plus travel insurance for residents of the following EEA countries: Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland &Spain.
We can provide High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance for UK residents to travel to countries and regions where the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) have placed travel restrictions, such as advising against ‘all travel’ or ‘all but essential’ travel. To get a quote for High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance click the ‘UK Residents Travelling Against FCDO Advice’ tab further down this page.
We have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, a multi award-winning international provider of travel insurance, to provide access to an extensive range of travel medical insurances - providing quality travel medical insurance cover to individuals, families and groups. We can even provide travel insurance cover for customers that have already travelled and forgotten to arrange travel insurance before they departed.
All travel insurance products we offer are backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance helpline and offer you the flexibility to choose a level of cover that fits your demands, needs and budget, plus subject to your eligibility and the product you choose the ability to tailor-make your travel insurance cover from a wide range of cover levels including baggage, cancellation, winter sports plus a wide range of options and activities. Refer to the Policy Wording applicable to your purchase for full terms, conditions and restrictions.
Note: Not all options and coverages are available on all plans. Please check the cover and limits before purchase to make sure they meet your personal demands and needs.
Designed to meet the needs of UK and EEA* Residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country. Including those who have already travelled.
Suitable where the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) have NOT advised against ‘all travel’ or ‘all but essential travel’.
* We can provide Voyager Plus travel insurance for residents of the following EEA countries: Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal, Republic of Ireland & Spain.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
This policy will ONLY provide cover for claims directly or indirectly related to a pandemic and/or epidemic, including but not limited to Coronavirus (Covid-19) within the following sections:Section 1.2 - Cancellation cover as a result of COVID-19 and Section 2 - Emergency Medical Expenses & Repatriation
This policy will also not provide cover claims relating to the fear or threat of pandemic and/or epidemic, including but not limited to Coronavirus (COVID-19) including any related and/or similar condition(s) howsoever or any mutation of these.
Benefits Include Up To:
- Choice of 3 levels of cover; Standard, Prime and Black
- Up to £/€ 10,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- Up to £/€ 10,000 Cancellation or Curtailment Cover
- Up to £/€ 3,500 Baggage Cover, plus...
- Holiday Financial Protection & Loss of Passport
- Travel Delay & Missed Departure
- And much more...
Short Stay: Cover for up to 62 days per trip if aged up to 74 (max. 31 days for ages 75-84 areas 3 & 4 only and 31 days if aged 85 and over for all areas).
Annual Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, of up to a maximum duration of 45 days per trip if aged under 70 and up to 31 days per trip if aged 70-74 (includes 21 days Wintersports).
- Nil or Double Excess
- Winter Sports
- Gadget Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- Sports Activities and More...
High Risk Voyager
Designed to meet the needs of UK residents looking for travel medical insurance while travelling to areas where the FCDO has advised against
‘All Travel’ or ‘All But Essential Travel’.
Flexible travel insurance for UK residents travelling on business, work, study, volunteering (up to 365 days) or leisure (up to 31 days), to high risk countries and areas where the FCDO have advised against travel including war zones, crisis zones and disaster relief zones. Available as Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip policy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
High Risk Voyager Travel Insurance has Coronavirus / COVID-19 cover available regardless of FCDO travel restrictions.
This COVID-19 coverage is only applicable to the following sections of cover; Emergency Medical Expenses, Emergency Medical Repatriation/Evacuation, Return Trip (Following covered Emergency Medical Evacuation), Visitor To Bedside - Travel and Accommodation Expenses, Additional Accommodation Food & Travel Costs, Identification of Remains & Repatriation of Remains or Overseas Burial/Cremation and Hospitalisation Benefit; and no other section.
Benefits Include Up To:
- Choice of 2 Levels of Cover: Standard and Enhanced
- Covers travel to countries where the FCDO advises against ‘All Travel’ or ‘All But Essential Travel’
- Up to £1,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- Up to £1,500 Cancellation Cover (If you select the appropriate Option)
- Up to £1,500 Baggage Cover (If you select the appropriate Option)
- Personal Accident Cover
- And Much More...
Single Trip: Leisure Only Cover up to 31 days. Business and Leisure Cover** up to 365 days. Maximum Age 69 Years.
Annual Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, up to a maximum of 31 days per trip. Maximum Age 69 Years.
**Business & Leisure includes work such as journalism, media, humanitarian, aid, disaster and relief work, conservation, research, voluntary, missionary, religious work and charitable programmes including teaching, study and educational travel and Non-Governmental Organisations.
- Enhanced Personal Accident
- Non-Medical Travel Coverages, including Baggage
- Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Disruption Coverages
About Voyager Insurance
- Global award winning travel insurance provider
- Highly flexible and competitive products
- Discounts for couples, families and groups
- UK based service centre
- Underwritten by an 'A' Rated Global Insurance Company
- FCA Regulated and approved
All Products Include
- 14 Days Money Back guarantee
- 24/7/365 assistance for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Wide range of optional extra covers
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies
Important Information for UK Customers with Serious Medical Conditions
The Money and Pensions service (MaPs) has developed a directory of specialist travel insurance to ensure customers with pre-existing medical conditions are easily able to obtain access to affordable travel insurance. If we are unable to help you and you are struggling to find medical cover that suits your needs, due to a serious medical condition, you may find a company that can help you through the MaPs travel insurance directory https://traveldirectory.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en or by calling 0800 138 7777 - Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm.