You have come to the right place to purchase travel insurance for your forthcoming travels; an award winning provider of travel insurance, to
bring you a highly flexible and competitively priced range of travel insurance solutions.
Our travel insurance can provide flexible cover with a wide range of options for single trips and long-stay trips. If you travel
frequently you could save time and money by arranging an Annual Multi-Trip policy.
Please follow the following steps:
policy key features:
- Choice of 3 levels of cover; Standard, Prime and Black
- Up to £/€10,000,000 emergency medical expenses
- Up to £/€10,000 cancellation cover
- Holiday financial protection
- 24 hour medical assistance line
- Comprehensive sports and activities cover
- Wide range of optional extras availble including:
- Business plus
- Enhanced travel & terrorism disruption
- Cruise plus
- Gadget Insurance
- 14 day money back guarantee
- Great value for money and secure payment processing
- ...And much more!
For full details, please read the Travel Insurance Policy Wording by clicking the button below...
Your policy will be issued immediately after purchase, via email.
Annual Multi-Trip features
- Covers multiple trips in any one year, for up to 45 days (31 days for those aged 70-74) on any one trip
- Free winter sports cover for up to 21 days
- Business travel included (Business plus option also available)
- Maximum age 74 years
Single Trip features
- Covers trips up 62 days in duration
Please Note: Max duration of 31 days for those aged 75-84 for Worldwide including and excluding North America policies. Max duration of 31 days also applicable to ALL individuals aged 85 years and over, for travel Worldwide.
- Discounts for families (kids go free)
- No age limit!
Long stay features
- Cover for trips up to 18 months (extendable to 24 months upon referral)
- Option to extend policy from abroad
- Maximum age 59 years
To be eligible to purchase these insurance products you must be at least 18 years of age, resident in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or European Economic Area (EEA) and registered with a medical practitioner in your home country. For full details please read the policy wording
by clicking here.