NARPO TRAVEL INSURANCE
For UK & EEA Residents, Expats & Non-UK residents and those who have already travelled
USE CODE 'NARPO15' FOR EXCLUSIVE NARPO TRAVEL INSURANCE 15% DISCOUNT OFFER*
The Health Insurance Group have teamed up with Voyager Insurance, an award winning global provider of travel insurance, to offer an extensive range of international and expatriate travel insurances - providing quality travel insurance cover to individuals, families and groups of virtually any nationality, travelling from and to virtually anywhere in the world. We can even provide travel insurance cover for customers that have already travelled and forgotten to arrange travel insurance before they departed.
All of our expat and international travel insurance products are backed by a 24/7 emergency assistance helpline and offer you the flexibility to choose a level of cover that fits your demands, needs and budget, plus the ability to tailor-make your travel insurance cover from a wide range of covers and optional add-ons such as baggage, cancellation, winter sports and a wide range of activities.
Benefits Include Up To:
- Choice of 3 levels of cover; Standard, Prime and Black
- Up to £/€ 10,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- Up to £/€ 10,000 Cancellation or Curtailment Cover
- Up to £/€ 3,500 Baggage Cover, plus...
- Holiday Financial Protection & Loss of Passport
- Travel Delay & Missed Departure
- And much more...
Short Stay: Cover for up to 62 days per trip if aged up to 74 (max. 31 days for ages 75-84 areas 3 & 4 only and 31 days if aged 85 and over for all areas).
Annual Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, of up to a maximum duration of 45 days per trip if aged under 70 and up to 31 days per trip if aged 70-74 (includes 21 days Wintersports).
- Nil or Double Excess
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- Sports Activities and More...
Designed to meet the needs of expats and global residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled).
GlobalVoyager is currently not available to persons located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at time of application.
Benefits Include Up To:
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- Cover and Premiums available in GBP, Euro and USD
- Choice of 4 differing levels of cover
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover
- Natural Disaster Evacuation and Accommodation
- Security and Political Evacuation
- Trip Interruption
- 120 Sporting Activities as listed from Abseiling and Bungee Jumping to Zorbing!
- Up to £6/€8/$10 Million Emergency Medical Expenses & Repatriation including*
- Medical Expenses, Family Doctor and Out-Patient Expenses
- Emergency Local Ambulance and Visitor to Bedside
Single Trip: Cover from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months).
Annual Multi-Trip: Cover for unlimited trips in a year, of up to a choice of 31 or 45 days maximum duration per trip (includes 21 days Wintersports).
*Cover varies by plan level. Limits and reductions apply from age 70+
**Excludes person resident in the USA at time of application
- Non- Medical Benefits:
- Lost Passport
- Travel Delay
- Missed Departure
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident
- Winter Sports
- Additional Activities
- Cancellation** & Curtailment
- and More...
Travel Insurance for High Risk Countries & Regions Worldwide
Flexible travel insurance for UK and EEA residents travelling on business, work, study, volunteering (up to 365 days) or leisure (up to 31 days), to high risk countries and areas where the FCO have advised against travel including war zones, crisis zones and disaster relief zones. Available as Single Trip or Annual Multi Trip policy.
*15% discount is not available on High Risk Voyager Policies.
About Voyager Insurance
- Global award winning travel insurance provider
- Highly flexible and competitive products
- Discounts for couples, families and groups
- UK based service centre
- Underwritten by an 'A' Rated Global Insurance Company
- FCA Regulated and approved
All Products Include
- 14 Days Money Back guarantee
- 24/7/365 assistance for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Quick and Easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Wide range of optional extra covers
- Premiums & coverage available in multiple currencies